* We offer the services of a select roster of professional screen composers from around the world, who pitch on your TVC or Content piece.
* Our composers work around the clock in different time zones, which means they are in the best position to "jump on your brief" when you upload it.
* We specialise in scoring bespoke music for brand’s TVC’s and Online Content with a high hit rate for “nailing briefs” first time around.
* We work with you and the screen composer to deliver a final piece of scored bespoke music on brief, on budget and within the timeline that you specify.
* All of our professional screen composers are signed to strict non-disclosure agreements ensuring total confidentiality at all times.
* Working to your film and creative brief, we utilise our production skills and knowledge to create the perfect music track for your TVC or Content piece.
* We do not charge for demos, you only pay when you licence your preferred track, or if you require revisions to your preferred track prior to licencing.
* We have three, simple usage options that all include exclusive worldwide use, and can be upgraded to "buyout" and or "cross campaign" use.
* Revisions are included in the usage fee.
* Cut-downs are included in the usage fee.
Who are we and Why we do it ?
MusicBrief is run by Founder Matt Hayward and a small team of Executive Music Producers who specialise in creating bespoke music for brand content.
Matt has been working in the music for advertising space for over twenty years, initially as a composer in his own right, working on high end brand TVC's for some of Australia's most awarded creative agencies, then going on to become an Executive Producer, founding and running several succesful audio post production businesses over the years.
MusicBrief boasts a growing roster of 30+ professional screen composers who work in different time zones around the world, out of professional audio post production facilities and or home studios. All of our composers are accomplished writers, players and or performers, but most importantly they "get" advertising briefs and have a high hit rate of "nailing" them.
Matt believes that the craft of scoring music to picture is an essential element in bringing any film that has a narrative to life, no matter what the format, and that working to picture has always been, and will always be the preferred method for most professional screen composers to create and craft their work.
Matt recognised that there was not an efficient online model for procuring bespoke original music out there, so he set about creating a platform that would make the whole process of engaging the services of a screen composer, briefing them, making revisions to and then paying for and licensing the final track, faster, easier and more cost effective.
Matt Hayward - Founder